That about covers it.
Extremely rare Tibetan shaman’s mask formed and carved from bits of a human skull.
The Kitchen Witch: Herbalism Pro-Tip: -
Just because it’s safe to eat the plant in it’s natural form, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s safe to consume essential oils made from that same plant.
- It takes 2,000-5,000 pounds of Rose petals to create 1 pound of Rose Essential Oil.
- It takes 100-200 pounds of Lavender to create 1 pound of Lavender Essential Oil.
- It takes 1,000 pounds of Jasmine to produce 1 pound of Jasmine Essential Oil.
1 fluid pound equals 16 fluid ounces. That means 1 pound of Essential Oil can create only two 08 fluid ounce bottles of Essential Oil, or four 04 fluid ounce bottles.
- That means that there are 500-1,250 pounds of Rose Petals concentrated into one 04 fluid ounce bottle of Essential Oil, and 1,000-2,500 pounds in one 08 fluid ounce bottle.
- That means that there are 25-50 pounds of Lavender Flowers concentrated into one 04 fluid ounce bottle of Essential Oil, and 50-100 pounds in one 08 fluid ounce bottle.
- That means that there are 250 pounds of Jasmine concentrated into one 04 fluid ounce bottle of Essential Oil, and 500 pounds in one 08 fluid ounce bottle.
Most essential oils are so concentrated that they only require as little 0.02ml’s to kill you or cause severe internal damage.
Silje's Grimoire: Art and Magic -
Using art within Magic and Witchcraft
Art is a powerful thing. Its how we express ourselves. Its a way for humans to show their creativity and uniqueness. We all enjoy art in one form or another, whether it be music, paintings, novels, or…
The Runic Qabalah according to Thomas Karlsson’s “Uthark-Noghtside of the Runes”